[ Cover Page ] [ Page One ]
Well, actually lots of little stories. We don't
have one, coherent "story" to tell. That would be far
Contained below are links to brief stories that touch on some
of the defining moments, qualities, and traditions that have
shaped us in to Prout Table.
- Our Name
- Wondering where the name Prout Table came from? I had to
think about that one for a while. Then I had to ask
around and see what others remembered. This is what I
- Our Mailing List
- Since quite a few of us were (or wanted to be) what we
lovingly termed "computer geeks," it wasn't
long before we had our own mailing list.
- Lunch Time
- Eating lunch together is one of the most significant
things we did as a group.
- Spring Break (long)
- During March of 1996, most of Prout Table loaded
themselves into vehicles and headed to a cabin in the
mountains of Tennessee for a week of relaxation. This
trip was such a production, that could have been an
Honors Project in and of itself...
- Team Slow
- How three members of Prout Table discovered their
inability to anything quickly when
- Saving the Family
- Yes, we too can be dysfunctional at times. There was a
time when Prout Table was in danger of breaking
apart--due mostly to internal conflict. Read about how we
tried to save ourselves.
- The Physics of Prout
- All about Prout Gravity and critical mass, two of the
forces that govern how Prout Table operates.
- The "Box"
- How computers played a role in our group (much to the
chagrin of the female contingent).
[ Next ]
Jeremy D. Zawodny
Updated: April 20th, 1997