[ Cover Page ] [ Page One ] [ Our
Certain things could have only been amusing in
the context of our daily lunch gatherings...
- Coloring books.
- Mac 'n Cheese
- The cheering section waiting for you.
- Prout Cookies: Sugar or Chocolate Chip?
- The X on the window.
- The banana peel (a.k.a Stephanie
- Dan Gaffney
- Delores' retirement.
- "Warning shot!"
- The wadded-up-napkin game (a.k.a Napkin Basketball).
- "No BOXTALK!!!"
- Kacky and Schaub throwing
things at each other.
- "Studying" at lunch.
- Skipping class: "Ouch! You twisted my arm too
- "Clickey Pencil!"
- The "book boys"
- Trying to make decisions as a group--like "what are
we doing this weekend? I dunno. What do you wanna
- Eating on the grass during the springtime.
- "Hey, you guys wanna take a survey really
- Brother Jed outside the window.
- "Decorating" the table tents.
[ Next ]
Jeremy D. Zawodny
Updated: April 20th, 1997