This is an automated daily posting...
- RSS from Yahoo! Weather
Yay! (tags: rss, weather, yahoo)
- Old School vs. New School Marketing
Mike spotted a good chart (tags: blogging, marketing)
- Simpler Movable Type templates
a good way to understand what it takes to roll your own (tags: blogging, movabletype)
- MSN Search Introduces Feed Search
no fair! theirs isn't even vaporware! (tags: blogging, microsoft, msn, rss, search)
- USGS Real-Time Water Data for New Orleans, LA
watch the water rise... (tags: flood, hurricane, neworleans, usgs)
- Google Galvanizes Invention by Student During Summer of Code
tsync sounds like something I could use (tags: google, opensource)
- Limited Liability Companies - Frequently Asked Questions
what's involved in setting up an LCC in California (tags: business, faq, llc)
- Technorati Dies, Bloggers Desert Sinking Ship
harsh words (tags: blogging, rss, technorati)
- Windows Vista Beta 1 vs. Mac OS X "Tiger" (Part 1)
if that's your sort of thing... (tags: review, windows)
- Yahoo War!
compare search result counts for two queries (tags: search, yahoo)
Posted by jzawodn at August 31, 2005 11:57 PM
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. My current, past, or previous employers are not responsible for what I write here, the comments left by others, or the photos I may share. If you have questions, please contact me. Also, I am not a journalist or reporter. Don't "pitch" me.
Privacy: I do not share or publish the email addresses or IP addresses of anyone posting a comment here without consent. However, I do reserve the right to remove comments that are spammy, off-topic, or otherwise unsuitable based on my comment policy. In a few cases, I may leave spammy comments but remove any URLs they contain.