Here are my five reasons for blogging, with very little deep thought:
- I like to write. Hell, I even wrote a book once and you can read all about it on that outdated website.
- People actually read this stuff. Seriously. I don't know who most of you are (just some of you), but I appreciate the fact that I'm able to entertain, annoy, or otherwise occupy bits of your free time. It makes me feel loved (and hated).
- It's a very efficient way to cause trouble, create a ruckus, or otherwise bitch about stuff from time to time.
- I gives me a place to post stuff about my life that I'd otherwise not make the effort to email to the 10 people that probably want to know.
- Most importantly, I learn a lot from my readers. As a group, you all are way smarter than I am. Individually, that's probably the case too. But how else would I get Dried Fruit Recommendations or Scotch Recommendations without a blog?
 I'm sure that she'll get a ton of clicks with the "nude" reference in there. But that's what she calls her site. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people had a weird mental association that brings back memories of a nude Samantha Fox (you know, the one-hit wonder that created "Touch Me" back in the 80s). She posed nude, or nearly nude, at some point. At least that's what I'm told... :-)
Posted by jzawodn at April 06, 2007 01:27 PM