Several blogs I read will pick a day out of the week and post pointers to their sponsors and/or partners. I'm going to try the same and would like to know what you think. Basically, I'm going to point to a few (5 at most) of the jobs on my job board that look interesting to me.
- Agile Network Perl Developer at Airwave (San Mateo, CA) Perl!
- Mobile Software Engineer at Tiny Pictures, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) Mobile, mobile, mobile...
- Senior Software Developer (ASP, ASP.Net) at PrintingForLess.com (Livingston, MT) Yes, Montana!
- Systems/Tools Programmer (Python) for Industrial Light & Magic (San Francisco, CA) Python and ILM?! Cool.
- Java Engineer, Jr/Sr, @ Financial Services Software Company (Chicago, IL) Financial Services is usually code for "job pays well."
Drop a comment if you have an opinion one way or another on this.
BTW, the criteria I'm using to select "interesting" jobs is pretty random. Let me know if there's stuff you'd like me to keep an eye out for.
Posted by jzawodn at January 24, 2007 06:28 AM