Well, "tomorrow" means "today" by the time most of you read this. But that matters not. I now present a list of random Hack Day related tidbits and pointers to announcements.
- Tagging. We're encouraging everyone to use the tag "hackday06" on Flickr, on del.icio.us, or anywhere else.
- There's a Hack Day group on Flickr. Feel free to join.
- Jay and Silent Rob have arrived after their road trip from Canada. I ran into them tonight while I was helping to test the Hack Day Wifi network. They did a quick video bit for some Hack Day video blogging they've got planned. Cool guys.
- Upcoming.org launched PHP5 APIs goodies just in time for Hack Day.
- Flickr launched JSON and Serialized PHP output in time for Hack Day.
- We have three more launches that will be announced on the YDN Blog in the morning. That'll make the recently announced getTime call seem a bit less random.
- There's a Hack Day Wiki available to anyone on the Yahoo! network and on the Hack Day Wifi.
- We're all a bit sleep deprived but really looking forward to the next 48 hours!
With that, I have a few more things to do before trying to sleep.
Hope to see some of you at Hack Day. I'll do my best to report what's going on and snap pictures, but it's gonna be tough--there's a lot going on. Keep an eye on the sources I noted above, along with Technorati and the usual suspects.
Update: David Filo has posted The Hackers Are Coming on the corporate blog.
Posted by jzawodn at September 28, 2006 11:02 PM