A few folks have asked me about this, and since they don't really tell us anything around here, I'll point you to some of the blog speculation, news, and whatnot.
- Not So Oddpost (Ross Mayfield)
- Yahoo has acquired Oddpost (Dave Winer)
- Why Yahoo buying ODDpost is so important (Marc Canter)
- Oddpost and Yahoo! (Evan Williams)
- Yahoo Buys Oddpost In A Gmail-Inspired Moment (Techdirt)
- Yahoo moves into new space (Red Herring Blog, with a title that makes one think we're moving our offices)
Now you know what I know (and quite likely more than I know) about what's going on.
Aren't blogs fun?
All of this kinda makes me wish I had dug out my Windows laptop to actually try their software before the assimilation began. It sounds interesting based on the accounts I've read so far, but I'd like to see so first hand.
Posted by jzawodn at July 12, 2004 05:45 PM