I had fun this weekend in Cleveland. I haven't had a chance to post (or even upload) the 200+ pictures taken with my camera yet. Kasia really wants a crack at fixing some of 'em up anyway (she's good with the Photoshop, unlike me).
So, until you can see photos of semi-drunken people you don't know in dark places you don't know, I leave you with a few things from this weekend.
- It's possible to get nearly a dozen people in a taxi van without too much pain and suffering
- The taxi drivers in Cleveland are quite amusing
- Brandt really is married
- Every bar should have couches and barrels of free peanuts
- Thanks to Brian, at least one woman in Cleveland thinks I had a book on the NYT best seller's list.
- I autographed her napkin
- She thinks Brian is a race car driver
- Another might think I live next to Bill Gates. In Silicon Valley.
- Keith is even better than a pimp, but none of us know the word for that
- The Holiday Inn Express in downtown Cleveland has free broadband and bottled water in the rooms. However, it's in the twilight zone.
- At least one person in Cleveland craps right on the sidewalk
- You can peel an orange with a plastic spoon. At least Andy can.
That is all.
Posted by jzawodn at May 02, 2004 07:52 PM